Saturday, November 12, 2011

I don't know why I should give the title -_-

Assalamu'alaikum, brothers and sisters! This' already Saturday. And school is gonna be off until a week later. Caused by SEA GAMES. How fun is it, right? :D yes, before.. Before the teachers told us (the students) to do some assignments. Why they don't wanna see us happy even just for a week??????????? *emosi* *nangisdipojokan*

Anyway, I wanna tell you my story. Let's begin...
If you've followed me on twitter, (@dindafirdausa: *promosi*) or you've read my previous posts at this blog, you'll get how hard I've been trying to adapt with my new life in Jakarta. And what I'm gonna tell you is.. I've moved on. I'm finally grateful because I've been moving here. So many things I got after it. Changes of life that I know it built me to be someone better. I can do anything I want without thinking "they're great, I can't even be like them or more". Here, I more thought "I can, just be confident". Perhaps, another reason is.. I'm getting closer with my family. Too grateful over it. When I was living in Samarinda, I rarely met them. To be honest, I felt like nobody cares of me. But now, I know everybody cares. Then, I also have let something go, that I was knowing as a thing that I can't live without. But, I realize if it often made me cry, sad, evil, arrogant, or maybe made me lost some of my friends. Hmm.. And after I let it go, I felt happier. I'm more often smiling or laughing with no loads over me.
Thank You, Allah, for giving me everything I need, not everything I want. You're the Greatest<3

No comments:

Post a Comment